Where and what is The Nassau Jazz Festival?
The Nassau Jazz Festival is a music festival that takes place at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, located at Cable Beach, Nassau Bahamas.
The festival is a 4 night event taking place August 30 through September 2, 2019 (Labor Day weekend) and check out is Monday September 3rd.
Will I need a passport?
Yes, you will need a Passport. Plan ahead as it can take up to 2 months to get/update your Passport.
What is included in the package?
The package covers your hotel room and reserved tickets for the main shows at the event.
• Accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (see packages for additional items included)
• Reserved or General Admission seats to all main shows at the Festival – Friday &,Saturday **(Thursday & Sunday)** Events included with VIP Package (5 days 4 nights package) (4 days 3 nights VIP package Sunday included) extra for other packages except Gold Preferred.
• All non motorized water sport items (see packages for details)
• Access to exclusive events & after parties (VIP Package)
• Resort Credits per room
How do I make reservations?
Book online ,or if you prefer to speak to a representative, please call our office at 1 800 658 5869
- The main office is open Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM, pacific time.
What airport do I fly into?
Fly into LYNDIN PINDLING International Airport (LPIA)
What information is needed to book my package?
When you initially book a package you will need to have your credit card and personal information available to make a reservation, such as:
• Full legal names of guests
• A credit/debit card for payment
• Billing & Mailing Address
• Phone number
Other information such as your passport and any other travel documents indicating citizenship will be required prior to check in but are not needed to book a reservation.
How does the Payment Plan work?
The initial deposit to secure your reservation is $250.00 per person+ $50.00 payment plan fee + $35.00 transaction fee. The remaining payments will be divided up equally over the remaining months prior to the event, with the final payment due by June 1st, 2019. Payments are due on pre-assigned dates each month. Additional terms and conditions will apply when you agree to enter into the payment plan.
Who sells the tickets?
Tickets are sold by Alive Productions LLC, the producer of The Nassau Jazz Festival
What name shows on my Credit Card Statement?
Your credit card statement will show the name “Nassau Jazz Festival” as the merchant for ticket transactions for this event.
What are Service Fees?
Service fees cover the costs associated with running and servicing tickets sold for this event. Including but not limited to producing ticket stock when required, purchasing servers and computer equipment, the labor involved answering calls and getting the event credentials to you and for maintaining outlet locations. These are the fees that help us get you your admission credentials..